We are a chapter within the North Carolina Division of the United Daughters of the Confederacy. The Chapter was organized on December 4, 1956. There were 27 charter members. Current membership is 21 members.
It was named in honor of The Bennett Farm where General Joseph E. Johnston surrendered to General W.T. Sherman on April 26, 1865 during the War Between the States.
Chapter Meetings are held the first Saturday of each month at 10:30 am in the Bennett Place Library.
The name "United Daughters of the Confederacy" is a registered trademark of the General Organization and may not be used outside of the Organization with the express written consent of the United Daughters of the Confederacy.